LIST OF THINGS FOR THE YATRA :
- Back pack (water proof)
- Duffel bag
- Money belt
Clothing should be normally light capable of providing enough warmth preferably dark colors so that dirt is not easily remarkable.
- Track Suit
- Shirts long sleeved made of wool of flannel
- Salwar sets - 5 (For Dress for Indian woman only)
- Towels - 1 & Napkins - 2
- Ten pairs of cotton or woolen Socks
- Muffler - 1
- One pair woolen and one pair cotton hand gloves.
- Pair of sandal with back strap - 1
- One pair of Hiking / Tracking boots.
- Under garments - 17
- Skirt for lady (good for open toilet) - 1
- Shawl - 1 or Thin fleece Blanket
- Bed sheet - 1
- Woolen sweater with high neck - 1
- Monkey cap (Balacave) - 1
- Wind Cheater with a hood (water proof)
- Pants loose fitting - 5
- Thermals pairs - 3
- Night wears.
- Swim wear for bath at Mansarovar.
- Sun block cream - 30+ SPF
- Tooth paste and brush
- Soap & Shampoo
- Skin moisturizer
- Toilet tissue rolls
- Hand mirror
- Wide tooth comb / Brush.
- Lip balm
- Wet Wipes - 2
- Body Wipes - 2
- Alarm clock (Optional)
- Video and steel camera with extra batteries.
- Torch with batteries.
- Music cassettes or CD. (Optional)
- Note book - Record your Thoughts & Feelings. (Optional)
- Water can with m-seal (Sealant) for bringing the Manas Holy water.
- Related books. (Optional)
- Sun glass with retainer (thread/chain) -1.
- Whistle to hang around neck while doing Parikrama/Kora.
- Cigarette lighter -1. (Optional)
- One litter thermos flask Holder with mug cover.
- One liter water bottle.
- Swiss army knife or multi nail cutter.
- Shaving kit.
- Locks for bags.
- Air Pillow for tent & Neck rest pillow for car & airplane.
FIRST AID MEDICAL KITS :
We highly recommend you to consult your own doctor before you start the trip and bring the medications as per his/her advice. However following items are worth full to bring.
- Daimox - 10 Tablets
- Paracetamol (crocin)
- Pain killer
- Eye drops for burning eyes
- Multivitamin pills
- Muscle relaxant
- Motion sickness and high altitude sickness medicine
- Vicks vaporub
- Neosprin ointment
- Band aid
- Antihistamine (contact cc)
- Electral powder
- Dust Mask - 3
- Cotton ear plugs for protection from cold wind
Bringing your favorite snacks are highly recommended like - Biscuits, Khakras, Dry Indian snacks & sweets, Dry fruits, Granola Bars, Candy / Chocolates, Precooked foods etc.
Puja Samagri - As per your tradition.